DaisyDays is fully committed to protecting your privacy and your personal information. This applies to products offered by DaisyDays, as well as any other applications, content or features that we may offer from time to time on our website.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or blog? When do we collect this information?
1. DaisyDays collects personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, phone number etc., only when voluntarily submitted by our visitors, while ordering or registering on our site.
2. We store the information provided by you until we either require it for the purpose it meant to be or w.r.t law.
3. Your credentials will only be saved with us only when you create an account on our website with your name and password and we can use the information you save in that account in accordance with the applicable laws including but not limited to the Information Technology Act, 2000. We use this information for completing the transactions or for other purposes abided by law.
4. You will be required to enter your name, email id, physical address, pin code, mobile number, gender, payment details, card details or bank account details, IP address, personal information received from various social networking sites that you login through. We use these details to process your orders placed on www.daisydays.co.in
5. The information shared by you with us online also can be used in physical form as well to process your orders and to update you about the delivery timelines. This information can also be shared with our service providers, banks, payment gateway operators, affiliates and other individuals and institutions like law enforcement agencies, etc.
6. Your address, contact number and name may be shared with the logistics partners to deliver your purchases.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information that we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
1. To quickly process your transactions
2. To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
3. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
What are our policies regarding employing cookies and other technology?
Are there any third party involvements?
DaisyDays does not sell, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We contract with third parties to serve ads on our behalf across the internet and sometimes on this site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is an industry standard technology used by most major websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, e-mail address, or any personally identifying information about the user.
Last Updated on 15October,2020